- Melissa’s relationship with exercise [2:14]
- On sharing workouts online. Meditation [7:36]
- Nutrition and recipes [14:52]
- The best way to start. Slowing down and connecting with your body [17:23]
- Salad dressing [20:55]
- Recovering from perfectionism [22:05]
Melissa Wood-Tepperberg is a mom, a wife, digital entrepreneur, founder of Melissa Wood Health and creator of the MWH Method. She’s a meditator, certified in yoga and pilates while thriving on a plant-focused diet. Available on the MelissaWoodHealth app, The MWH Method sculpts beautiful long lean lines throughout your entire body using precise, low impact movements. These workouts are designed to do anytime, anywhere – especially right now from the comfort of your own home all using your own body weight. On top of the library of 200+ workouts, there’s treadmill series, guided meditations and pre/postnatal friendly workouts. This practice isn’t just about building a body you desire; it’s about building a better, stronger relationship with yourself.