On the ecology of your business; creating a world of your work that feels like a sanctuary for yourself and others.
- The soul of one’s business as a distinct entity [2:14]
- Building business on long term relationships [5:27]
- The sacred art of business. Business as a catalyst for growth [7:54]
- Hospitality [16:08]
- How Hiro came to teaching and business. Structure and flow [17:54]
- Creating the world of your business. Pricing and boundaries [23:37]
- Looking for the story that includes everything you do [31:38]
- Aesthetics. The look of your business. The elegance principle [38:01]
- The economy of your business. Inflection points and staying true to your values [45:51]
Hiro Boga is an award-winning writer, master teacher and mentor to visionary leaders who are shaping a world in which service and soul, prosperity and entrepreneurship, work hand in hand to create a world that serves all of life.
Over the past forty years, Hiro has helped thousands of clients and students reclaim joy, freedom, creative power and sovereignty in their businesses, their relationships, and their lives.
As a mentor and teacher, Hiro blends transformative energy technologies, the magic of story, and grounded spiritual practices with pragmatic business strategies.
She works privately with evolutionary leaders to bring their most creative visions to life through a skillful blend of inner and outer work. The results are both practical and profound.
Explore her writing, sign up for her free 7-day e-course, Sweet Success and the Soul of Your Business, and discover a wealth of other resources at HiroBoga.com. Connect with her on Facebook and Instagram for daily doses of inspiration.