On releasing rage, growing up, and the steady vibration of truth.
- Learning to rage responsibly [2:22]
- Intergenerational healing [9:45]
- How we often judge our own rage [15.20]
- Prompts for turning the ship around [16.20]
- The vibration of truth [19.20]
- Surrender. An embodied practice of letting the nervous system rest [25.15]
- What needs healing [35:50]
- Favourite view [39.11]
- Prayer [40:37]
Shannon Algeo is a Soul Coach, Yoga Nidra teacher, and the founder of Soulumination Meditation. He works with clients to heal patterns of trauma so they can show up in the world with presence, purpose, and peace. As the host of the top podcast “SoulFeed,” he regularly interviews iconic global leaders and changemakers such as Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Sheri Salata, Layla Saad, Caroline Myss, and many more.
Named one of the “35 Under 35 in Wellness to Watch” and featured in Rolling Stone, Jezebel, and Yoga Journal, Shannon leads meditations for organizations like the global non-profit (RED) founded by Bono and the Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA). In 2016, Shannon had the great honor of speaking at the “Yoga and the United Nations Culture of Peace” event. He is now pursuing a M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute.