On recalibrating your nervous system, dancing with fear, and the smallest acts of forgiveness.
- The heart [5:52]
- Learning to regulate the nervous system [13:14]
- Becoming a compassion factory [18:01]
- Dance [21:02]
- Paying attention to small judgments [23:50]
- The inability to forgive as the impetus for Sah’s journey [28:03]
- Counteracting fear with joy [29:59]
- Green Tara [33:09]
- Sah leads us in Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha Mantra [37:22]
Sah D’Simone is a spiritual guide, meditation teacher, international transformational speaker, and best-selling author who has dedicated his life to helping others to live in alignment and achieve their highest potential. He is pioneering a Spiritually Sassy, heart-based healing movement rooted in science-backed, tried-and-true techniques, in which joy and authenticity illuminate the path to enlightenment.
His infectious enthusiasm for healing is grounded in a masterful and revolutionary synthesis of ancient Tantric Buddhism, modern contemplative psychotherapy, meditation, breathwork, and integrative nutrition… all delivered in his own radiant, approachable, and playful style.