On prioritizing our inner world through the practice of Yoga Nidra; the clear benefits of Radiant Rest.
- Brain waves and Yoga Nidra [2:30]
- Om, Maya and Turiya [6:56]
- Yoga Nidra explained simply [16:40]
- The mind merging in its source [18:05]
- Awareness and honoring of trauma [21:51]
- Octavia’s story. Remembering our ancestors. The birthright to rest [26:14]
- Pratyahara [33:03]
- Pratyahara practice led by Tracee [36:53]
- Weaving in your practice when you can [46:43]
- The value of a self-guided practice [47:57]
Known for her emergent and responsive teaching style Tracee Stanley shares teachings sourced from more than 20 years of practice and study as a lineaged teacher of Sri Vidya Tantra. She shares the rituals of devotion through the practices of yoga nidra, self-inquiry, nature as the teacher, and ancestor reverence. She is the creator of the Empowered Life Self-Inquiry Oracle Deck and the author of Radiant Rest – Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation and Awakened Clarity published by Shambhala Publishing.