On Ayurveda as a practice of deep listening, strengthening our ability to be resilient, present, and respectful of the rhythms of Nature.
Claire Ragozzino is a certified yoga instructor and Ayurvedic counselor with a background in holistic nutrition and natural cooking. Her work is dedicated to bringing yoga, Ayurveda, and nutrition to a modern lifestyle. She is the author of the popular site, Vidya Living, and also writes and photographs for online and print publications surrounding topics of food, culture, and our relationship to nature. Her first book, Living Ayurveda, offers a comprehensive Ayurvedic cookbook and lifestyle guide. Claire works with clients around the globe and leads immersive workshops and retreats.
- How Claire came to Ayurveda [5:10]
- Paying attention to subtle shifts in your environment [12:41]
- Late Winter moving into Spring [15:14]
- Like increases like. Your unique body type [16:24]
- Spring. Summer. Fall [18:21]
- The cumulative positive effects of applying this wisdom [21:20]
- Using Ayurvedic principles and being playful [22:15]
- Rebuilding vitality after you cleanse. Kitchari for boosting digestive fire [26:12]
- Chai hot chocolate [30:04]
- Rehydration lemonade [31:39]