On the efficacy and daily magic of EFT, or Emotional Freedom Technique, to recognize, release and heal ourselves.
- Tapping as a way of letting go of the physical grip of old emotions [2:24]
- Nick’s early encounters with tapping [8:03]
- Making The Tapping Solution documentary [11:16]
- Tapping as a bridge to meditation [16:00]
- The power of acknowledging how we actually feel [17:48]
- The Tapping Solution App [23:49]
- Tapping session with Nick for anxiety [26:57]
- The practical insights that can be gained from tapping [34:52]
- Recognizing that it’s ok to not feel anxious [36:15]
- Tapping Solution Foundation [37:24]
- Therapists who use tapping in their practice [41:24]
Nicolas Ortner is CEO of The Tapping Solution, LLC, a company with a mission to bring into the mainstream a simple, effective, natural healing method known as Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) or “Tapping.” Tapping is a healing modality that combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology.
Nick’s goal is to empower people to create healthy, abundant and stress-free lives through his books, films, CDs, online events and speaking engagements attended by participants from all over the world. Most recently Nick has developed the Tapping Solution App, which allows you to access free Tapping Meditations that help with a variety of stress-related challenges.
He is the New York Times Bestselling Author of “The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living,” and is also the author of “The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief: A Step-by-Step Guide to Reducing and Eliminating Chronic Pain,” “The Tapping Solution for Manifesting Your Greatest Self,” and “The Tapping Solution for Parents, Children and Teenagers.”
Nick has also written two children’s books entitled “The Big Book of Hugs: A Barkley the Bear Story” and “My Magic Breath: Finding Calm Through Mindful Breathing.” Prior to that, Nick created and produced the breakthrough documentary film “The
Tapping Solution,” which follows ten people who used tapping to overcome significant challenges, including chronic back pain, fibromyalgia, insomnia, devastating grief and more. Nick’s books and film document real and extraordinary results that have inspired tens of thousands to follow suit by successfully applying tapping to their lives.
Along with his siblings, Alex and Jessica, Nick has helped to create The Tapping Solution, a company on a mission to bring EFT Tapping into the mainstream.